Botox (onabotulinumtoxinA) and Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxinA) are injectable neurotoxins that temporarily relax muscles to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles created by dynamic facial movements, such as smiling, frowning, or raising your eyebrows.
This medication is resorbable, whose duration is dependent on individuals, the regularity of treatments, and dosing. Duration increases in people who receive treatment regularly.
- Require no downtime
- Smoothing existing skin lines
- Can help prevent new wrinkles from forming
- Safe for all skin tones and types
- As with similar treatments, results are temporary
We currently use these injections to treat:
- Frown lines
- Forehead wrinkles
- Crows feet
Some patient examples:
Payment Plans Available
- Instant Approval – The process takes just a few seconds
- No paperwork
- No hard credit checks